Friday, July 8, 2011

Preschool graduation?

Driving out of town the other day, I saw this:
There are a few things that I find annoying about this:

First, the bingo marker drawing had been on for way to long. I saw this at the end of June, and graduations happen at the end of May. So how hard is it for someone to clean it off? I supposed they have a right to leave it up there as long as they want to, but it just seems silly. 


Second, have we really stooped so low as to make a big deal out of preschool? I didn't even know they had preschool graduation. I mean, really, what has a kid accomplished at this point? Sure, they are learning to behave in society and all when they go to school, but I would hope that they are getting some of that at home too. It just seems a little absurd. Can the kid really understand what it means to graduate anyways? Sigh... The things people do... 

No comments:

Post a Comment