Saturday, July 23, 2011

Captain America

I love me a good patriotic movie. And I love dressing up too. Hence, date night to watch Captain America. Here we are:


Justin had his shirt for awhile. I, however, made mine the night before. Pretty cool, aye?

























I haven't actually read the comic books, but I did like the movie. While there is some violence (it's set during WWII), it was very clean compared to most movies today. I thought it was really entertaining to watch and had some good values too. Besides the patriotic bend, which I appreciated, it also showed true friendship and caring about others. Another theme that was very clear was how power can total warp a person if they use it for evil. I would definitely recommend the movie.

Being so patriotic, I wonder how it will do in international markets?

No comments:

Post a Comment