Thursday, March 6, 2014

The 7th month of pregnancy...

It's hard to believe that I have less than 70 days until I get to meet my baby boy. He sure is kicking a lot! Overall I am feeling pretty good... the only real complaint that I have is sleeping through the night. I just feel like I toss and turn frequently and it's hard to get comfortable, even with pillows. But if that's the worst symptom, I'll take it. I know everyone says that it's preparing me for waking up with the baby, but I say, at least the baby will be here already... something to hold and comfort when I wake up. It just seems different to me...  guess time will tell.

I'm still working out three times a week. This includes walking on the track, body weight exercises like lunges and squats, some leg machines, and arm exercises with weights. I always feel better after I work out, I think because it helps me feel like I can still have a normal routine.

We are still talking about names, it's definitely hard to pick one! Don't ask about it, because we won't tell even though we have some narrowed down. There are just too many opinions. :)

Sometimes I like to delude myself that if someone just saw me from the front or back, they couldn't tell I was pregnant. Look, I know my belly changing is natural, but it's still a little hard for me to get used to. It's looking quite round now... I made Justin take pictures today to remember this stage... 30 weeks and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment