Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How could I forget?

Remember these? I almost forgot!

Walking down the aisles of my favorite store, (Dollar Tree of course) I saw this name-brand item on the shelf. Since I was hungry anyways, I figured that it would be a quick dinner on a church night. I tossed it in the basket.


At home, slurped on the delicious confection. I should really look up who invented this sometime, and write a poem for them. So simple, yet so good. Perhaps I'm just reliving my childhood too....


For the birthday party at Trek club, our junior high group, I brought Mondo to drink with our cupcakes. Yet another reminder of childhood. Now, my mother was thrifty, and we didn't get drink boxes much, but sometimes these were a treat. Between the Spaghetti O's and Mondo drinks, I could have been seven years old again.

Cheers to childhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment