Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Stars and Stripes Corn Hole Boards

After several ideas, I settled on stars and stripes for the corn hole set! It really wasn't too hard to make either. Justin painted the white base coat with leftover white exterior paint from another project. For the stars, I made my own stencil with blank stencil plastic by finding a star pattern online, then printing and tracing it. When I traced them on the board, I didn't worry about keeping everything even because that would be super time consuming. I did start in the center of the board though. For the stripes, I just used painter's tape and a four foot level to space the lines, but you could use a yardstick or something like it. I started in the middle again, corner to corner, and then spaced everything else around them. To finish it off, I painted the opposite color around the hole. Ta-da!! Bring on the 4th of July!
patriotic corn hole corn toss

No comments:

Post a Comment