Tuesday, October 16, 2012

You are not entitled to my pumpkin!

You are not entitled to my pumpkin!!!

I'm pretty ticked off that I got home today and one of my giant pumpkins was missing! I have six on my front steps, and the top one, one of the biggest, was gone. How rude!!

I just dont' know how people can go up to someone else's house and take something off of their porch. I know it's "just a pumpkin," but it was still MINE. I still paid for it. I still bought it with my own money. It's wrong, it's rude, and I wish it would come back. I know it won't though. If I tried to file a police report for something being stolen, I would probably get laughed at.

I live in a regular, middle-class neighborhood. Can't we just respect each other's pumpkins? What is wrong with our society? My mom even told me that she had people at work telling her about how they had their pumpkins stolen. Is our economy so bad that people now steal pumpkins?

(Gosh, we have to get a new president to get the economy going...or maybe I'm really off topic...)

No comments:

Post a Comment