Monday, October 29, 2012

Visit to Michigan

We got away from the house renovations this week. We still don't have a shower, so we can't move in, and we needed/wanted a break. So we went to visit my sister Bethany, her husband Mike, and their little one, Dani. She's the first kid in our family, since Justin and I don't have any yet. And boy, is she cute. She's about 1 1/2 now, and she is talking like crazy! She is a little sponge that wants to learn every new word possible. You'd better watch what you say, cause she'll repeat it! I said something like, "Sit down, honey," and she starts repeating, "Honey, honey, honey." It's so cute! She is really bright though; she picks up new words, even multi-syllable ones, really fast. On our walk to the park, she learned "motorcycle." Like I said, she's pretty smart. Speaking of the part, I snapped a few pictures of us having fun while mommy and daddy were away.



I think that Dani went down the slide about 10 times!!


No comments:

Post a Comment