Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Strawberry Muffins

Tonight is breakfast-themed for our Wednesday night summer carry-in. I was looking through the fridge to see what I could make... I didn't want to use up all my eggs to make a big casserole, plus I didn't have bread. I supposed I could have done a ham-and-potato dish, but I just thought of that now as I am typing. What I did have that I needed to use was strawberries.



As always, I went to my trusty allrecipes.com and did an advanced search using "breakfast" and strawberries. After browsing a bit, I stumbled upon this recipe for Strawberry Muffins. It was perfect since I just wanted something quick. Though they did come out a little dry, I think it's just because I left them in a bit too long. (I kept sticking them with a toothpick and they didn't come out clean!) Either way, I tested one and it is just fine. I sprinkled sugar on top for a little added touch. MMMM!

(PS. Thanks Crystal for telling me how to use the macro function on the camera)


No comments:

Post a Comment