Thursday, August 18, 2011

What is wrong with me?

Good gracious, I have a kitten!

It all started Tuesday night, Justin and I went running, and this little orange kitty from the neighbor's yard kept following us. We tried to take it back and then sprint off, but it kept coming after us down the road. It was just so I-wanna-hug-it-right-now adorable I kept thinking about it. And not just thinking about it, thinking about keeping it. Apparently it had wandered into their yard randomly. They already have six or more cats running around.

So, we finally got home, yet I still through about this precious kitten. It's true that part of my motivation for running tonight was in hopes of seeing it again. Sure enough, it was there and the neighbors came out and affirmed it still needed a home. Home I took it, and put some scraps of fabric in a basket and set out a dish of milk. It seems pretty happy about it. The poor thing hurt its leg a little bit and is limping some, but it doesn't seem to serious. If the wound doesn't heal up soon I might have to see what can be done. I think it will though.

So here it is... its eye needs cleaned a bit, but it's still really cute.

























I really must have a deluge of time without having to go to master's classes each night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment