Friday, August 5, 2011

Older....

Well, I am officially a quarter of a century old... sheesh... that doesn't sound so good! For my birthday this past week we went to Qdoba, one of my favorite faster-food places to eat. I always get their three-cheese nachos with pulled pork...mmm! If that wasn't enough, we also went out to Cold Stone for ice cream. Needless to say, I wasn't very hungry for breakfast the next day.

Justin got me a cordless mouse for my laptop. I've been wanting one for a while and it definitely helps! I like my laptop but the scroll pad can definitely get annoying at times. He also ordered Sandlot for me. It's such a classic childhood movie and I'm glad we have it in our collection now.  We don't buy too many DVD's but this one was definitely one that we wanted to have. Grandma Heinrich knows me well too- she was out and saw this super cute blue paisley serving tray with a matching napkin/silverware holder. I don't have anything like that so it will be really nice to have for entertaining.

This weekend Justin and I are going on our first overnight backpacking trip. Well, his first. I have hiked on the Appalachian Trail. But it is our first together. It should be a good time.... I'm really hoping we don't run into any bears. :) I'll be sure to give a full report when we get back.

Besides that, I've been working in my room at school some this week. It came together I think, though yellow was the only paper color I had so it is pretty bright in there. Hey, I gotta keep the kids awake, right? I'm not sure if I am ready to go back though.... sigh...love my summers....

I've also been doing a study on Ecclesiastes with a girl from church. It's a pretty deep book. I'll have to go into more details later on.

Well... that's all for now. Gotta finished packing the bags for the hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment