Monday, June 13, 2011

2nd Anniversary!

As my grandma reminded us, Justin and I still have 58 more anniversaries to go to catch up with them. I just can't wait to do just that!! It has been a great two years and we treasure each day. I can't wait to see what life holds for us!

To celebrate, Justin ordered me two dozen roses and wrote a sweet note. Here's part of it:

Happy anniversary to you!
Happy anniversary to you! 
I wouldn't trade you for anyone....
In a million years.... or two! 









And for him, I made chicken tacos and..... drum roll please... Ding Dong Cake! It's chocolate cake with layers of cream and then chocolate icing on top. Here it is without the icing yet....



And here it is with icing....


And here it is on Justin's plate. I'll admit it was a big piece, but we like to celebrate around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment