Friday, June 24, 2011

Stud Muffin

Today I was out doing errands. You know, the Walmart run with a stop by Target and Ross, then Michael's and Goodwill. I never know what I am going to find at Ross. I love that place, really. Clothes, housewares, shoes, etc. Today I scored!!!!! First, I found a three-barrel hair crimper for my cousin. I told her a long time ago after she borrowed mine that I was going to get her one. I kept looking, and looking.... and never saw one. Then there it was today- a fabulous $13.99. Cha-ching!

Next big find was a cute basket to put the random junk on our front porch in. The weedkiller, extra pots, gopher killer, etc... for only $5.49. Mom would have been proud!!

I also found a cool Fiskars cutter for $5.99. It makes tags for scrapbooking- round, square, and oval. Since I'm getting caught up on my scrapbooking right now, it was perfect! I have another cutter that does just ovals, so I am glad I found this one for so cheap.

But my favorite was for Justin. I have to explain a little first. See, I have this tradition of him getting superhero mugs for holidays. So I'm always checking to see what is in at Ross. It wasn't a superhero today, but it has a picture of a muffin and then says 'stud' at the bottom. WORD PICTURES= SWEET!!! I couldn't resist it for a cool $2.99... You can see for yourself how awesome it is:

I love summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment