Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer!

Well, summer has really started for me now. VBS is over, my CPACE test is over, and I don't have ANY specific plans until I have to report to in-service on August 8th. Sure, I want to go on some hikes, get caught up on my scrapbooking, and plan some of my lesson for next school year.... but there's no TIMETABLES... DEADLINES... RESTRICTIONS...

And that is wonderful!

So today, scrapbooking is on the to-do list. And reading some more from Ironside's sermons on I John. Eventually, I should get around to mowing the lawn too, but it really isn't so bad when I have all day to do it! Ahh, I really needed this break after last year!!

For grandma, I am putting up a picture of some flowers I picked. I sure do miss seeing my grandparents from Ohio. But hopefully, I can see them again soon! In the meantime, here are those flowers:


          Aren't they pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment