Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Another summer wedding

The wedding for my cousin Tyler and his new wife Heather was last weekend. It's the second wedding for a cousin this summer... I don't think I will have any more cousin weddings for a few years though. But I love weddings. Each one has its own flavor and details. This one had turquoise colors and was more formal than some I have been to. At the reception they had cocktail hour, then served you salad, bread, and the main course. Each guest had a piece of steak as well as chicken. Yum! (Though Justin did eat my steak). Even better than that was the cookie table-who knows how many dozens of cookies were there! It was pretty delicious! I particularly liked the white buckeyes, which aren't exactly a cookie, but hey, it's a sweet so that's all that mattered!

Since we had to drive back that night, we left before the cake and dancing, but I was definitely glad that we went nonetheless. A wedding is so special, especially when it is in the family. I also got to see my super precious niece Danielle. She's just so adorable!




No comments:

Post a Comment