Saturday, June 9, 2012

Road Trip: Justin and Spike

I have to say thanks to my husband Justin for driving most of the way from California to Ohio. I mean, I gave him like a 2 hour break after lunch, but besides that, he drove the whole way. That was great because I just fall asleep when I am driving in one direction on a flat road. I am super grateful that he didn't mind doing most of it.

Spike, of course, didn't drive. He mostly slept the whole time. He would always change positions, and since it was so amusing to me I started taking pictures. I think I posted a few the first day, but I thought I would put a couple more up too. Justin slept too, of course, during his short after-lunch break.





 Spike liked drinking water out of my small McDonald's cup.

























And there is Justin sleeping...


Now that we are here, we are staying with the 'rents for a few weeks until the house closes that we offered on. They did accept our offer, but it still have to go through inspections and everything. Then, we will have a lot of work to do! But, I'll worry about that when it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment