Friday, October 7, 2011

Still bouquets

Among many things I don't like about California, I do appreciate the weather and the fact that I still have fresh flowers in October. I've had a few zinnia plants that I grew from see over the last month, and they are finally producing super cute button-size flowers. As I have several plants, a variety of colors livens up my dinner table. Light pink, hot pink, normal pink, fuchsia, yellow-gold and orange all make an appearance. I love them!

Here's a few pictures:


In school news, I finally finished grading essays, and I am completely caught up with grades... wow. That like NEVER happens. The end of the quarter is next week, and then we go on a week break between quarters. While I am looking forward to the break, I don't stressed at all, which is a huge change from last year. I have to say, it's quite nice to feel like I have my life back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment