Friday, September 30, 2011

Hanes My Way

Hanes has to be the best brand of socks. Ever.

I've been buying them for years. Or, better said, my mom bought them for years, and then I took up the tradition when I had to start buying necessities for myself. (Darn adulthood) They've always been faithful. I trudge around the house, through the kitchen, and maybe even out on the sidewalk every once in a while. They fade from their bright white, but they sure are sturdy!!

Unfortunately, sooner or later the heel wears out. So I went to Walmart to get some more. Except this time it looked like the Danskins brand was a better value- more socks, lower price. And I bought them. Big mistake. After one wear it looked like the undersides of the sock was unraveling or something. Plus, they don't hold up in my tennis shoes sometimes since they are low cut. It's super annoying to feel like you need to keep adjusting your sock when you're on a run, I'll tell you that! I'm just not very pleased at all!

As a result, on my next trip to Wally World, I'm investing in another pack of my trusty Hanes.

1 comment:

  1. I have two favorites: Yvette front closing sports bras from Amazon ($29.9) and Champion Molded Cup Racer from Target ($18.99) - love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete