Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Resolution...

So, them books are crazy. I mean, really. They leave you thinking for days. The Hunger Games is phenomenal. I know I was still sorting through things in the last post, but I really, really enjoyed them. So, so much deeper than many books I have read recently. I would recommend them to anyone. In the next few weekends, when I get more time, I am going to read them again.

School (teaching) and school (my master's) is super duper busy. I'm just running around crazy. I tell myself it's only for a year, and then things will be better. And I will have time for my husband, my family, and my friends.

I just have such a desire to be a positive difference, and this keeps pushing me on. I hope that I can do it one day. I hope I am doing it now, in some capacity, for my church, my students, my coworkers.

Tomorrow I offered my room at school for prayer in the morning. I hope a few people come. I think it could be a great thing.

That's all I got for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment