Sunday, April 21, 2013

Such a foodie...

It's probably pretty easy to tell that I'm a foodie. I love my food! So does Justin, so that's a bad combination for our waistlines... Even with that, I think we are supposed to enjoy our food, just in moderation.

Well, we hadn't been to Colonial's in Cedarville since college... about five years. I'm sorry that we waited so long. We ordered a ham, bacon, and sausage, and it was delicious! The bread sticks are as good as ever too. They remodeled the inside a little bit, and that all looks great too. Why hasn't this place been featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives?



Then on Thursday, I made what I'm dubbing The Reese's Cake. I made a chocolate cake mix and added evaporated milk, a pudding mix, and the regular requirements for everything else. After baking it, I whipped up some peanut butter icing. It was great because it wasn't too peanut-buttery. I got it from a recipe book my grandma H. gave me called "Cake Mix Magic." The icing was just right- not too peanut-buttery but still enough. I finished it off with mini Reese's on top. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment