Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fun Summer Toenails

I've had quite a good time experimenting with my toenails this summer. The most recent is a green-and-yellow stripe combination. Normally I would think that green might be too weird for toenails, but I actually like this. And it's a lot easier than some of the other designs I tried because it is just lines.... though keeping the lines straight is a little difficult.




Well, on other topics, it's my birthday today. My sister, her husband, and my niece were up visiting my parents for the week, so they made me breakfast in bed. That was nice. I found a card from my husband also, and his present for me came in the mail. He ordered me a pink pocket knife to take when I run by myself. It is awesome. It's small, but I just like having one with me. He said I kept complaining about not being able to find the other one, so that's where he got the idea. Pretty observant, aye? I thought so.

In the house process, since the bank accepted our offer, now we are just in the process of finding contractors to do some of the renovation work. It's taking longer than we expected. We really wanted to have that done, because the actual financing can't be process until we have the bids, the contractors are approved, and the appraiser has his say on the property. Lots of steps on the Homepath Renovation Mortgage. But we are glad to be  getting a house, and at such a good deal. Later today, actually, I am going over to take another contractor through the house and see what their estimate would be. I am so itchy to get going!! I have all these plans but I can't actually do anything until we close, of course. I hope that this comes together pretty quickly so we can get moved in.

I think Justin and I are going to the Greene County Fair tonight. I always like the fair for some reason. Maybe it's the food...

No comments:

Post a Comment