Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving Justin and I traveled back to see my dad's side of the family. It's really the only time of year that we all get together because each of the three sons has their own Christmas routine. Needless to say, I was looking forward to it because I hadn't been back.

In the new wing of the Sacramento Airport, I was greeted by the Spiderman bunny. Or at least, that is what I am calling this artwork. It's kinda crazy, that's for sure. And somehow I kept thinking that it was going to drop on me or something! Justin laughed at me when I took a picture. I actually think that we was a little embarrassed... But anyways,you can see it for yourself in the picture on the left.


Back home, Justin and I visited a few graduate schools to see what he might want to do. We are still deciding, but it helped us with information that we needed. I also got some shopping in. But I was really, really looking forward to seeing Crystal, by best friend. She's been going through a lot and I feel like I haven't been there for her like I should. So we got to hang out and she made me a yummy, healthy salad. The dressing wasn't my favorite but I liked everything else!

At grandma and grandpa's, the whole gang was there. In the picture, one of my cousins hadn't quite arrived, but besides that, everyone is in the picture. Now there are two great-grandchildren, Lauren and Danielle. So cute they are! It was a wonderful and precious time. Scrumptious edibles too!









Lauren (above) and Dani (below) are just too cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment