Monday, April 14, 2014

Hostas and coffee cake

This post is about two completely unrelated items, though both happened today.

First, the hostas I planted last year are starting to come up! So excited! Plants are in investment, so I was really hoping  that would come up good this year. Looks like a great start too, and I can't wait to see what they do in the next few months.

Second, as my husband rushed out the door to go to his classes tonight, he gave me a kiss. So sweet, right? Until I feel his arm moving strangely around my back and hear a fork hitting my plate of coffee cake. Trying to be sneaky... sheesh! (I don't think he was really going to eat it; he was just getting a rise out of me). But it was too funny, so I made him take a picture with his other hand to remember to moment.

It's the small things that remind me of God's hand in my life. My humorous husband, my growing hostas. God is good.

PS. Less than 4 weeks now until baby boy comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment