Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Our New {Custom} Dining Room Table, Part Three

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. My neighbor Bert is the best!! I posted previously about the start to our table, and below you will see the pictures of how it turned out. It's 8 feet long by 42 inches wide. There's a ton of room and it's great for guests. I really wanted benches also, so he made those too. Perhaps they aren't quite as convenient as chairs for getting in and out of, but they seat so many more and take up less space overall. We can always scoot end chairs up for more seating too. I love how the finish turned out, how the pegs look, and how I can prop my feet up under the table too. It's awesome, huh? (And sorry, but Bert's not making anymore. It was a one-time-only-deal.)
 By the way, those flowers are from my hubby for our 4th anniversary. Sheesh, has it really been four?? It has been a wonderful four years of growing together and experiencing life. I'd be lost without him and his undying love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment