Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Super Teacher

Last week, we have a spirit week at school. Those are always fun. A few of the days weren't very easy to dress up for... Grease Lightning Day, Mustache Day anyone? But then there was sports team day, superhero day, and of course school spirit day. Those I could do. I borrowed my aunt's 49er's jersey on Wednesday, and it was funny because some students who really like Raiders, for instance, acted like I was a complete nutcase. (In all honesty, I really don't care about the team, I was just dressing up for the day. If I had had a jersey, I would have totally worn Ohio State though).


Thursday was superhero day. I was in a conundrum because I couldn't find my Incredible's outfit. It must be packed and stored with everything else. So I improvised. I made a SuperTeacher logo and wore it under a white button-up shirt. And I pinned on a cape too. The kids liked it, and I supported spirit week. It was a win-win for everyone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment