Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 Goals

I wouldn't say these are resolutions.... more like goals I'm aiming for. I figured that it would be good to document them. I'm not sure that the order is in any significance. Hopefully I can come back and update as the year progresses.
  1. Read a book every day to my baby Ansel.
  2. Love my husband and show him in every way I can.
  3. Lose 10 pounds. 
  4. Pay off my car and Justin's school loan (about $8,500 all together).
  5. Go somewhere beachy for our 6th wedding anniversary and wear a bikini again.
  6. Finish revisions and send my memoir to a publisher until it gets accepted.
  7. Make it a year breastfeeding.
  8. Run a 10 K.
  9. Start my Doctor of Education.
  10. Add at least $10,000 to our savings.
  11. Start investing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment