Sunday, October 31, 2010

Four months???

If a picture is worth a thousand words, this one sums up my life the last few months:


Notice the messy bulletin board, pictures, and notes.

But most of all, notice that the calendar says: JULY!!!!

I haven't even switched it for 4 months. That is just how ridiculous everything has been getting lately!






I do love getting my masters and feeling like I am moving forward and making myself more equipped to do what I want to do: impact students in the public schools.  I just hope I haven't lost too much in the process of being busy.

This weekend, Justin and I hit up the junior high dance at school, once again, in our Incredibles costumes. Goodness knows that we don't really dance,  but go to connect with the students and lend a watchful eye on those wayward dancers. :) Plus, I figure that we should get as much wear out of these costumes before they don't fit anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment